Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place Where Anime's Clash

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BEST LOGIA USER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ban Mido
Zero Squad Captain-Commander
Zero Squad  Captain-Commander
Ban Mido

BEST LOGIA USER Empty
PostSubject: BEST LOGIA USER   BEST LOGIA USER EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:05 am

who the best logia user? i personally think ace and enel are the best based upon their feats
Back to top Go down
https://anime-wars.rpg-board.net
Costie
Zero Squad Lieutenant
Zero Squad Lieutenant

BEST LOGIA USER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST LOGIA USER   BEST LOGIA USER EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Well the best one right now is Blackbeard. He can take other Df user ability. And if he master his ability it would definitely have the best feat like creating a real big black hole, suck other df user in, etc. Only if he become intangible he will be the strongest.
Back to top Go down
Ban Mido
Zero Squad Captain-Commander
Zero Squad  Captain-Commander
Ban Mido

BEST LOGIA USER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST LOGIA USER   BEST LOGIA USER EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Costie wrote:
Well the best one right now is Blackbeard. He can take other Df user ability. And if he master his ability it would definitely have the best feat like creating a real big black hole, suck other df user in, etc. Only if he become intangible he will be the strongest.

i completly forgot about blackbeards's power...but i would have to say i like enel & ace the most bcuz of destructive capabilities
Back to top Go down
https://anime-wars.rpg-board.net
Costie
Zero Squad Lieutenant
Zero Squad Lieutenant

BEST LOGIA USER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST LOGIA USER   BEST LOGIA USER EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:15 pm

yep but my opinion is crocodile i like his sand ability. and foxy too. i only watch the anime of him but i heard in manga he can stop time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BEST LOGIA USER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST LOGIA USER   BEST LOGIA USER Empty

Back to top Go down

BEST LOGIA USER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ground Zero :: The Pirate World :: One Piece-
Jump to: