Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place Where Anime's Clash

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dating in Australia - Young, hot, and horny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlburyWo

dating in Australia  - Young, hot, and horny Empty
PostSubject: dating in Australia - Young, hot, and horny   dating in Australia  - Young, hot, and horny EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Orange free online dating - I want some erotic fun My name is Maia VERGARA dating in Australia  - Young, hot, and horny Sydney1 dating in Australia  - Young, hot, and horny Sydney2 dating in Australia  - Young, hot, and horny Sydney3 dating in Australia  - Young, hot, and horny Sydney4 Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. singles in Hobart free online dating Richmond-Windsor online dating South Australia online dating Mildura online dating Darwin free online dating I am Looking for a sweet loving guy who can cum **** me silly. olen minded and must be clean. no old scary pervs and u must bring condoms. I like to chill and have fun. I want men that dont play games and know how to fuck. Basically i want someone to chill wit and have sex but nothing serious just chillin every now and then. I really don't get along well with people who are serious 24/7..laughter is good for the soul! I don't have any kids right now, but someday if i meet the right person i would like to start a family. I consider myself a full package in life. I like to cook and look nice for my special someone. I am looking for someone who is open and honest and knows how to communicate. I have recently been heartbroken over a lack of communication so that is a must for me. I do not want to meet anyone who can not be honest and up front about what they want in life. I enjoy listening to music, watching movies, hanging out with friends and family, going on trips etc. and want a guy who lieks the same. A little bit about me... im just a cool laid back female who knows how to have fun and bring excitement to any place.Im not to picky on who I meet I just doknt like liars and fake people.Well once you meet me you will learn aloty more about me and will never forget me because I know how to do things in bed that driveguys wild.... i like doing drugs, and drinking. i want to find a quick lay and thats it. i like talking about myself and having you listen. i like swimming, running, art, music. did i say drinking? yeah. and being f'ed up. and f'ed.
Back to top Go down

dating in Australia - Young, hot, and horny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ground Zero :: Rules & Announcements :: The Forum Rules & FAQ-
Jump to: